Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Horrible Memory

Hello! 

Judging from the title of this, I almost forgot about this blog during the summer fiasco. But I'm here now. :)

I don't know if any of you have read the book Divergent, (thank you Emma aka AGEmmy02 for introducing this to me) but there is a movie in the works, and I'm addicted. -_- 

Here's the trailer: 



I'm pumped for that, along with the Fault In Our Stars movie as well. (no trailer for that yet.... yikes!) But, I must admit, I WANT FALL TO COME ALREADY OMG. 1, because I love the fall/winter weather, and 2, its freakin' Hunger Games season! The second movie... omfg, in love. The trailer is amazing, so hopefully the film will be just as good.

Although, I read the whole trilogy a year and a half ago..... I don't remember any of the characters names. *facepalm* I don't know who's who, who had one arm, who was just naked in the elevator, who was really smart and wiry, who was old, who was creepy, who was vicious. Don't listen if you haven't read the book. :3 

I need to reread, but I'm lazy.... Have any of you ever had that happen? Like, you forget something of this book that you feel like you remember and its on the tip of you're tongue but you can't get it? Yeah, thats me. Everyday. :( 

Signing off,

PiNeApPlE










1 comment:

  1. Bahahah XD
    your post are so fun to read.
    I GOT YOU ADDICTED HAHAH XD ♥

    ReplyDelete